Getting your baby into healthy sleeping habits/routine can be a challenge, especially with change of seasons, being away from home and simply when it's still light outside! The Purflo Total Eclipse Portable Blackout Blind helps you to create a dark and cosy sleeping environment to encourage your little one to fall asleep and stay asleep for longer.
Home or away, this blackout blind keeps the light out and the night time in! Easy to fit with a unique sucker design and an integrated pocket to pack the blind away for easy storage and travel.
The blind features a soft herringbone printed material to suit all decor and is a larger size than most blackout blind so has a more universal fit!
This product is not a toy and should be stored away from children when not in use. Designed for parental use only.
Do not place near/above a child's cot/bed or sleeping area.
Remove from window when not in use to avoid overheating .
Do not leave in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
Check for any damage to the blind before using - detached suckers could be a choking hazard.
Check the room temperature to ensure the child does not overheat.
To attach to the window
1. Ensure Window is clean, dry and free of any dust
2. Moisten the sucker panels, starting at the top, work across the width of the window pressing each sucker in place. (Its recommended to start with the top Suctions, firmly press each sucker individually from the outside in (This helps get all the air out to ensure of a firm suction) – this may take a few firm presses
3. For a firm and solid fit continue with all the suctions around the blind attaching to your window.
4. Make sure each sucker is pressed in until they are flat and fully suctioned to the window.
5. Fold the excess fabric into the window.
To adjust the size
Easy to adjust size with simple Velcro system. To make smaller attach Velcro dots together.
IMPORTANT! - Do not grab or pull the entire blind, this may result in damage to your window.
1. Remove sucker panels individually
2. Fold product back into pocket
Limitations of use
Do not use on window that have damaged edges, visible chips, cracks or any other glass or frame damage.
Do not use on laminated, textured/patterned or leaded glass or windows with internal wire strengthening.
Purflo will not be held responsible for any glass breakage resulting from the use of the total eclipse portable blackout blind.
The blind can be safely applied to normal single or double glazed windows in good condition.
|100% Polyester with PU coating
Wash dark colours separate
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron