Tell me more:
- AROMA DIFFUSER: This humidifier also works as a diffuser and is compatible with any brand of essential oils or Crane’s humidifier liquids. Add essential oil drops based on preference to provide soothing aroma to relax, energize, decongest, etc.
- 17 HOUR RUN TIME: Depending on output level, the personal humidifier and diffuser runs up to 17 hours, so you don’t have to worry about running it through the night. It also is equipped with an automatic shut-off safety feature that turns the unit off when the water runs out.
- 0.35 GALLON TANK: The 0.35 gallon tank fits under a standard kitchen or bathroom sink & is easy to travel with due to its ultra-compact size. It can be easily packed into a suitcase or backpack & fits perfectly in any hotel room or guest residence. The unit is also equipped with an optional color changing nightlight.
- WHISPER QUIET: Crane’s personal humidifier and diffuser runs whisper quiet making it the perfect option for light sleepers, kids, & babies. This humidifier is made with clean control anti-microbial material reducing mold & bacteria growth by up to 99.96%.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Crane’s easy to clean humidifier design features a detachable bottom fill tank, recommended by health professionals for promoting clean humidifier habits. The tank is removable, giving you access to clean the entire base.
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty included.
Why should I use a Humidifier?
The real question is why shouldn't you? Humidifiers increase moisture in the air that can otherwise be removed by other external factors such as air conditioners and heaters. Having the right balance of moisture in the air can be used for coughs, dry tickly throats, congestion and colds.
Is This Suitable for Babies and Toddlers?
Yes, this unit is designed for use with your baby or toddler. The cool mist technology makes it safe to have in the home, unlike hot steam vapourisers which can be a burns hazard.
Humidifier is the name in the US for what is usually called a Vapouriser (sometimes spelled as vapouriser or vapouriser) in NZ and Australia. It is important to note that Crane Adorable, Drop and Travel Humidifier/Vapourisers are Cool Mist Ultrasonic Vapourisers, not to be confused with warm mist or steam vapourisers. We use the terms Humidifier and Vapouriser interchangeably when referring to Crane products.
Which is Better: Warm Mist or Cool Mist?
The major difference is that a Warm Mist Humidifier is heating the water to produce steam vapour. Cool Mist Humidifiers use an Ultrasonic Nebulizer that vibrates at a very high frequency to produce an extra fine water mist. When it comes to humidifying a room, there is not much of a difference between the two types - both are equally effective. However, paediatricians and parents alike recommend Cool Mist Humidifiers for babies and children because there is no heating element, which could be a safety risk for a child. Cool Mist Humidifiers can also save money on energy costs.
Can I use Essential Oils with my Crane Ultrasonic Humidifier and Diffuser?
Yes. Unlike traditional Crane Humidifiers, this new model with 'diffuser' function has a water tank which is resistant to oil damage.
A Humidifier Is a Common Baby Registry Item. Why Does My Baby Need One?
Newborns are Obligate Nasal Breathers, meaning that they can only breathe in through their nose for the first 4-6 months of their lives. Their nostrils are so small that even the tiniest clog can make everything from feeding to sleeping difficult and frustrating. Perhaps more importantly, the American Academy of Paediatrics advises against using over-the-counter cold medication for children under the age of 6. A whisper quiet, Crane Humidifier increases moisture in the air for easier breathing.
It's simple. Regular cleaning will keep your humidifier running smoother, for longer. We highly recommend emptying the water tank and basin after each use and disinfecting them at least once a week with water and a few capfuls of white vinegar. Please check the manual for further instructions.
Do I Need a Filter to Run My Crane Humidifier?
- DO NOT place the humidifier on carpet or a towel. The fan vent is located on the bottom of the water basin. The fan vent MUST NOT be obstructed.
- DO NOT place the humidifier on a wood surface or near furniture that can be damaged by too much moisture.
- To prevent excess humidity or condensation please leave the door ajar for air circulation and adjust mist intensity to the low output setting.
- DO NOT use hot water in the water tank.
- A little brush is included for cleaning around the base and nebuliser of the unit
- Works with essential oils as an aroma diffuser
- Optional colour-changing light
- Ultrasonic Cool Mist increases moisture in the air to open up airways and promote a good nights sleep
- Can be used with cough, cold and congestion
- Removable 1.3 litre tank easily fits under most bathroom sinks
- Runs whisper quiet up to 17 hours on the lowest setting
- Effectively humidifies small & medium rooms up to 18.5 square metres
- Auto-Off function activates when water tank is empty
- More energy efficient than a household light bulb - up to 20W
- Does not require a filter
- FDA Registered, BPA Free
- 1 year warranty
|Width at widest point||17cm|
Boxed Humidifiers are very Informative for you and the customer with a detailed instruction booklet inside.
Understanding the Key Benefits of a Humidifier is essential in regards to selling the item, especially the use for Small infants and Babies where over the counter medicines are not suitable.
A Humidifier should be a key product offered to all new parents.
A Demo Model Running on the counter is a key component to selling
Cleaning and Troubleshooting information available.
|Product Code||Product Name||Barcode|
|CR020S565XXXXX||Cool Mist Humidifier + Aroma Diffuser - White||818767011531|